1 in Every Two People Will Be Diagnosed With Cancer In Their Lifetime
FINALLY, YOU CAN HAVE ACCESS TO EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CANCER INCLUDING HOW IT STARTS, WHAT STOPS IT, AND HOW TO PREVENT IT.
You Don't Want To Miss This Webinar. It May Be The Most Important Thing You Ever Do.
According to the latest research, in the United States, 1 in 2 women and 1 in 3 men will develop cancer in their lifetime. And a recent study published in the British Journal of Cancer found that 1 in 2 people (men and women) will be diagnosed with cancer at some point in their lives in the UK.
Someone who is diagnosed with advanced cancer has no time to lose. They must accomplish three things immediately:
- Stop the malignancy
- Shrink the tumors
- Remove the toxicity in the vital organs that leads to mortality.
We have all been led to believe that cancer is a single disease, and that a malignant cell starts it all. This is not true. Cancer is actually two diseases. Malignancy is the second and last disease to set in. We have also believed that non-malignant tumors need not be feared. This is a HUGE mistake. This is like saying a seal pup in the ocean should not be concerned about a Great White Shark swimming quietly in the distance.
HERE ARE SOME FACTS ABOUT CANCER
- Cancer is the leading cause of death in developed countries.
- Lung cancer has overtaken breast cancer as leading cause of cancer death in women. FIND OUT WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR LUNGS.
- The Human Intestinal Fluke (Fasciolopsis buskii) has been shown to cause cancer. This fluke is a parasite that lives in the intestine where it might cause colitis, Crohn's disease, or irritable bowel syndrome. But if it invades a different organ, like the uterus or the kidneys or liver, it does a great deal of harm. If it establishes itself in the liver, it can cause cancer. It only establishes itself in the liver in some people. FIND OUT WHY!
- Cancer cause more deaths than Aids, Tuburculosis and Malaria combined.
- There are more than 100 types of cancers, any part of the body can be affected.
- People who sleep less than six hours a night are more likely to develop colon cancer than those who sleep more.
- Approximately 15% of all cancers worldwide are due to infections. The microbes most responsible for cancer are the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (gastric cancer), HPV (cervical and other cancers), and Hepatitis B and C (liver cancer).
- A virus called xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV) was discovered in prostate cells, leading scientists to believe the virus may play a role in causing aggressive prostate cancer.
SO WHAT CAN WE DO?
You ALREADY have cancer cells in your body. Every adult has some cancer cells in their body and they routinely develop new cancer cells. The immune system is capable of dealing with a routine number of cancer cells. So why are 1 in 2 people "getting cancer"?
A person “gets cancer” when there is an imbalance between the number of new cancer cells and the strength of the immune system. Cancer is caused by an abnormally high number of cancer cells being formed or the immune system is weaker than it should be, or both.
When you see some substance being mentioned as a “cause of cancer,” it is almost always something which either causes more than a normal number of cancer cells to form (e.g. exposure to toxins) or suppresses the immune system (e.g. excessive alcohol consumption). In other words, the things that “cause cancer” disrupt the balance between the number of cancer cells in the body and the strength of the immune system.
However, neither the number of cancer cells in a person’s body nor the strength of their immune system has anything to do with the formation of new cancer cells.
Understanding of how cancer cells form in the first place can help you understand why some alternative cancer treatments are better than others.
PREVENTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CANCER-FIGHTING TOOL WE HAVE
There are many things you can do RIGHT NOW to help prevent cancer. The main foundation of cancer prevention is maintaining a strong and healthy immune system, which can make you virtually impervious to any kind of cancer, including breast cancer. So we will focus significant attention on what it means to "prevent" cancer.
The 7 Factors Holistic Healing Program For Cancer Will Explore:
- Immunity as your first line of defense
- Nature as your pharmacy
- Cancer-free diet and supplement information
- The role of homeopathy and herbs
- Alternative Protocols: Find out how one doctor's patients survived 51 times longer than average, but medical journals and the cancer industry wants his information off the internet.
- Access to All of the Little Known Secrets Including: In-depth analysis of proven treatment programs, Analysis of controversial treatments, Combining traditional with alternative therapies, Dealing with diagnosis at Stages I, II, III, and IV
The 7 Factors Holistic Cancer Healing Program Provides You With In -Depth Information About:
- Competing Theories: Raw Plant Based Diet vs. High Fat High Protein Diet
- Ketogenic Diet
- Sugar Free Diet
- Dr. Burzynski's Protocol
- Gerson Protocol
- Kelley Protocol
- Cannabis Oil
- RIFE Technology
- Parasites and Viruses and Their Role In Cancer
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW. AND THEN SOME.
In this SPECIAL WEBINAR PROGRAM we will look at the 7 Most Important Factors in Healing.
Did you know that some diets, like the raw foods diet can help heal certain cancers and not others?
Did you know that a high fat diet works better on some tumors than a low fat diet? And that some people need to completely abstain from all sugars?
We will also look at Stress, The Brain, & The Immune System, as well as Mind/Brain Behavior Interventions and the Application of NeuroScience in Cancer.